Coronavirus Updates and Resources
Last updated on 4-18-22
Statement regarding face mask use on public transportation
Monday, April 18, 2022
Due to today’s court ruling, effective immediately, TSA will no longer enforce its Security Directives and Emergency Amendment requiring mask use on public transportation and transportation hubs. TSA will also rescind the new Security Directives that were scheduled to take effect tomorrow. CDC continues to recommend that people wear masks in indoor public transportation settings at this time.
Delta Air Lines:
Effective immediately, masks are optional for all airport employees, crew members and customers inside U.S. airports and on board all aircraft domestically, as well as on most international flights.
Due to a judicial decision in our federal court system, the mask mandate has been overturned, which means our guests and employees have the option to wear a mask while traveling in the U.S. and at work.
Face coverings are no longer required on board your flight or at the airport
- Airport Airfield Operations – Normal
- Voluntary Noise abatement hours: 11pm to 7am
- For airfield related questions, contact on-duty Airport Operations at: 208-720-5186
- Atlantic Aviation (FBO Services – Reduced Hours from 6:00am to 6:00pm | After hour services are available to support Life Flight and other essential services upon request | Call Atlantic Aviation for additional information)
- Effective Monday, March 16, the airport administrative office is closed to the public until further notice. Please call 208-788-4956 before coming to the building. Full airport operations and ARFF capabilities will remain in place. All airport management staff will be available by email and phone.
- Friedman Memorial Airport Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) – Badging 420-01 Airport Badging Office Infectious Disease Appointment SOP Effective date: June 15, 2020
- Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN) is dedicated to the health of staff, customers, and community. COVID-19 has required FMA to reconsider badging procedures to protect staff and external users (customers). As of June 15, 2020 FMAA, SUN badging will be by appointment only, walk-in’s will not be permitted.